We are regularly looking for consultants/design engineers to work in all our offices. You should have experience in detailed design of a number of technical elements in a wide range of applications from public spaces to corporate situations. You must have experience of AV with IT systems and be able to demonstrate lateral thinking and creative solutions with well engineered systems that represent value for money. Some of this work will be client facing, so your interpersonal skills should be high and your persona both open and friendly. You will be expected to travel.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com making reference to the country you are interested in working.
Acoustic Consultant – Perth, Western Australia
Due to continued demand for our services, we wish to appoint an enthusiastic acoustic consultant to our Australian office based on the CBD fringes in Perth, Western Australia.
- You should be qualified with an honours degree or a post graduate diploma in Acoustics, or a closely related discipline.
- Consultants must have at least 3 years of experience and have demonstrable knowledge of building acoustics; commissioning and testing.
- Consultants having knowledge of relevant software packages, such as EASE, CATT or SoundPLAN., is preferable.
- Consultants would be expected to be at least an associate member of an acoustic organisation.
- You will work as part of a team, but should also be able to undertake work alone, with guidance from senior staff.
- Travel may be required occasionally within Australia and the wider Asia Pacific region for all available roles.
- An interest in or experience with audio, audio system design or audio visual systems would be beneficial.
Hewshott International offers a competitive remuneration package, training and exposure to interesting projects.
You will be working with experienced acousticians and be a part of the wider global team. They will provide further training and mentoring to assist you in developing your expertise, knowledge and ability.
Applications for all positions will close on 14th May 2017. Applicants who are selected for interview only will be notified.
Please send your CV with a covering letter using the reference AU-ACO via Seek here