AV consultants place high demand on IT – indeed Hewshott has been pushing the boundaries of AV and IT convergence since the company’s inception. We reached the point where AV drives part of the IT Enterprise Architecture. It is designed, deployed and managed alongside other IT service lines.
Hewshott’s renowned independent service offering incorporates IT into our class leading portfolio of AV and acoustics. Our IT consultancy now operates as both a combined and a stand-alone service. As with all our disciplines we are independent of suppliers and manufacturers, enabling us to recommend the right solution from our broad industry knowledge and experience.
Our IT specialists work closely with clients from the inception of the project through to implementation and enablement. Engaging with client counterparts, it is essential to ensure that we understand their business objectives and gather the requirements. Thinking strategically, we formulate the appropriate solution to meet the business’ requirements whilst maintaining high levels of communication with the client throughout the process. We oversee all elements of procurement and manage the implementation, with many clients engaging us to manage the entire project, or use us to supplement their in-house resources.
A crucial part of our success is leveraging our varied experience and we keep abreast of the latest technological developments in software, hardware, infrastructure and services.
Our key service offerings cover the following areas:
· TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) aligned enterprise architecture services, through all phases of the architecture development method
· Requirements management
· IT strategy and governance services
SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE & CONSULTING
· Server hosting and virtualisation
· Workplace and mobility
· Telecommunications/Unified communications
· Network infrastructure
· Building and campus structured cabling
· Audio Visual and ICT technology convergence
· Environmental (datacenter, communications and patch room design)
· IT service management – ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) process and tooling
PROCUREMENT & OUTSOURCING ADVISORY
· Transition and transformation
· Cloud services adoption and convergence
· “As-a-service” procurement
· RFP and tender services
· Supplier engagement and management
· Multi supplier integration and management
IT RELATED PROGRAM & PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
· Technical program and project management support
· Project scope definition
· Project planning and coordination
· Risk and issues management
· ICT change management